This 150 S model aims at an intensive ploughing for small to medium sized farms.
The Kverneland 150 S plough is designed for low operating costs, while guaranteeing Kverneland’s values. This means: high performance and long working life even in the toughest of soil conditions.
The model comes with a 150x150mm induction heat treated frame to the same standards as all Kverneland ploughs. The head stock features a heat treated 110mm Ø main shaft to secure the long lasting of the plough. Recommended for tractors up to 150 HP.
The advantages of Kverneland 150 S plough:
- Low lift requirements, easy to pull
- Easy to adjust and to operate: 1st furrow adjustment via the parallelogram system automatically corrects the alignment of the plough
- 4 pre-fixed positions for easy pulling line adjustments
- Adapts easily to different tractors and wheel settings
- Hydraulic front furrow adjustment and hydraulic alignment of the frame are also available
- Unrivalled Auto-reset system for non-stop ploughing (no maintenance). Bodies release independently one to another and return to the correct depth
- Stepwise adjustable working width: 30 to 50cm (12”-20”)
- Choice of cross shafts, category II and III, or quick coupling option.
- Wide range of accessories
- 3 to 5 furrows, extendable by 1 f. (max. 5 furrow plough)