The well proven Kverneland RW “3 in 1 concept” consists of a robust semi-mounted plough in the front and a standard EG or LB mounted reversible plough at the rear. Depending on weather and soil conditions, either use the whole wagon plough or only the front or the rear plough. Likewise if 2 fields need to be ploughed simultaneously, the front and the rear ploughs can work in each field.
- robust design Kverneland unique steels and heat treatment technology for an exceptional long lasting of the plough
- even in hilly conditions a quality ploughing is guaranteed. The 3 point linkage of the center section ensures that the PW/RW follows the ground at all times.
- easy and safe to adjust and to operate (ATS, Isobus, manual management with the addition of a valve controller or manual management via tractor control)
- FURROWcontrol for easy straight furrows is available for the Isobus PW and RW ploughs versions
- No maintenance. Shearbolt protection for RW
- Variomat Vari-width® for “On the Move” or manual furrow width adjustments
- “In Furrow” and/or “On Land”
- stable and safe while turning and in transport
- Packomat compatible
- wide range of accessories
- 7 to 12 furrows